Off Constantly [.oc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Moofier

Go down

Application: Moofier Empty Application: Moofier

Post  Moofier Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:27 am

Well obviously I don't need to make one of these, but I think it'll give ya'll a lil more insight into what kinda person I really am.

Name: Kyle
Location: Eastern Timezone (Hailing from the wonderful and unbeatable New Jersey)
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Moofier
Email: distracted415@aim.com
Hours of play per week: Right now its only around 10+ because I'm on vacation and spend a lot of time with my girlfriend at the beach and such, but when the game is released you can expected 20+
Gaming Experience: I've been playing the FPS genre for about 8 years now, my first true love was CS 1.5. I slowly playing through the CS series, going through 1.5 > 1.6 > CS:CZ > CS:Source. After that I really got into the battlefield series, and battlefield 2 is where I really excelled. At that point I had been in a clan called b2 (Band of Brothers) for about 2 years or so, and we all played bf2 from the day of release. Our clan started joining tournaments and ladders and was slowly becoming more and more recognized. Unfortunately as some of the members moved onto college, to clan split up and we went our own ways, but not before 3 or 4 of us picked up small sponsorships that paid for us to compete in another tournament, where we stayed for a few months. After that I stopped playing video games for a little while, until I bought myself a good ol' used Xbox 360, and then the carnage resumed in Halo 3. I played Halo 3 endlessly, then got into GoW and the CoD series. I haven't been in a clan since b2, but I know how to run them from all the experience in being in one.
Any other additional information about yourself: Outside of gaming, I am a 20 year old that is about to go into his 3 third in college, where I'm studying Film & Media, with hopes of either getting into directing or producing video games. I like to play paintball and go snowboarding, and I'm trying to learn how to surf.
Moofier
Moofier
Admin

https://offconstantly.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down