Off Constantly [.oc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: hgeigo

2 posters

Go down

Application: hgeigo Empty Application: hgeigo

Post  hgeigo Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:30 pm

Name: Qynn
Xbox 360 Gamertag: hgeigo
Email: hqgeigo@yahoo.com
Hours of play per week:10 (minimum)-30(maximum). During Summer: 20(Minimum)-50(Maximum)
Gaming Experience:just at home with friends, but i am good, i promise lol. Not really old enough to get sponsored and stuff quite yet without help anyway.
Any other additional information about yourself: I prefer FPS games. Play lotsa Halo and usually end up in the top of my team kill wise. I expect I will quickly become a healthy threat in this game.

Last edited by hgeigo on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Accidentally put wrong numbers in my hours of play per week lol.)
hgeigo
hgeigo
Young Blood
Young Blood

Back to top Go down

Application: hgeigo Empty Re: Application: hgeigo

Post  Moofier Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:43 am

We welcome you as our newest member to Section 8's finest clan, Off Constantly [.oc]. We're eager to see you alongside us on the battlefield and to watch you rise the ranks. Be sure to post of the forums regularly and keep us updated on your status. You now have been granted access to the Private [.os] Members only section of the forums, so make sure to post there and introduce yourself to the rest of the clan.
Moofier
Moofier
Admin

https://offconstantly.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Application: hgeigo Empty Re: Application: hgeigo

Post  hgeigo Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:25 am

yes!!!! Thank you, thank you!! lol Smile
hgeigo
hgeigo
Young Blood
Young Blood