Off Constantly [.oc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else attempting to get the XServers running?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone else attempting to get the XServers running? Empty Anyone else attempting to get the XServers running?

Post  Flour PowderEMT Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:49 am

Im working on one, but like I said before, ran into a snag. Was curious if anyone has fully succeeded yet? Also, while we are at it, and to not make another topic and waste.... space? What would be some suggestions for servers, as in - maps, player amount (keep in mind 32 player servers are generally best used by business class internet), bots yes or no, all that wonderful stuff?
Flour PowderEMT
Flour PowderEMT

Back to top Go down

Anyone else attempting to get the XServers running? Empty Re: Anyone else attempting to get the XServers running?

Post  Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:58 pm

cool. this sounds like it would be an enormous asset.

I think competing against each other as practice would be ideal but if we're short on people, playing against high level bots would be beneficial as well.

Back to top Go down

Anyone else attempting to get the XServers running? Empty Re: Anyone else attempting to get the XServers running?

Post  Count Yoda Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:37 pm

Yeah, bots on hard, if a map we are all familiar with, and medium when trying to learn a map.
Count Yoda
Count Yoda
Young Blood
Young Blood

http://www.gamelore.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorbio Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:30 am

I'm looking at setting it up once Windows 7 comes out. Right now I'm running Linux, and my ISP has told me fiber is coming.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm........fiber.
Sorbio
Sorbio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down