Off Constantly [.oc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I finally got tht "Drop it like its hot" Acheivement

2 posters

Go down

I finally got tht "Drop it like its hot" Acheivement Empty I finally got tht "Drop it like its hot" Acheivement

Post  Count Yoda Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:27 am

Sorry if you do not think this is a big deall, but it took so many tries to get this. Not only that but I did it to a Commando Very Happy , and it actually took me hiting him twice from orbit to kill him...that bloody bugger...
So, how did you get yours? Or what achievement are you most proud of so far in the game?
Count Yoda
Count Yoda
Young Blood
Young Blood

http://www.gamelore.net

Back to top Go down

I finally got tht "Drop it like its hot" Acheivement Empty Re: I finally got tht "Drop it like its hot" Acheivement

Post  Flour PowderEMT Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:42 am

i got this accidentally, when i was, as usually, trying to land on someone. i landed, and if they aren't right in front of me, usually means they are behind me, turned around... no one, looked up, and again no one. i was like, where the hell did he go? that's when it popped up. was super excited.

but i do believe that the killing someone by dropping a deployable will be harder to get unless you plan it with a friend, being as it is all about timing and placement.
Flour PowderEMT
Flour PowderEMT

Back to top Go down

I finally got tht "Drop it like its hot" Acheivement Empty Re: I finally got tht "Drop it like its hot" Acheivement

Post  Count Yoda Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:04 am

I just saw that doing it in ranked gets you a badge...this makes me sad Sad ... Crying or Very sad
Count Yoda
Count Yoda
Young Blood
Young Blood

http://www.gamelore.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Flour PowderEMT Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:06 am

yea, i just ran into someone while in overdrive, their health was half down and no shield. got the badge that way
Flour PowderEMT
Flour PowderEMT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down