Off Constantly [.oc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for MosDuff

3 posters

Go down

Application for MosDuff Empty Application for MosDuff

Post  Marcus Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:14 pm

Thanks for the invite to apply.

Name: Marcus
Xbox 360 Gamertag: MosDuff
Email: eganmarcus@gmail.com
Hours of play per week: ~10
Gaming Experience: shoot... been gaming forever but I haven't been very interested in committing to a clan for a FPS on the 360 until Section 8. I'm not the greatest player but I promise you I'll be one of the more strategically minded members, if I'm accepted. Also, I helped run one of the most successful online NBA2k franchises for 3 years so I'm aware of the time and energy required to take part in and administrate an online gaming group. I've since "retired" from the online hoop but I mention this to illustrate that I usually try to find one game and stick with it for a long time. Section 8 will be that game for me. I will not put this down for MW2, mark my words.

Any other additional information about yourself: I work in game dev for EA as an Audio Artist. The two titles I've been a part of have been DeadSpace and the upcoming Dante's Inferno. We're in crunch right now so my gaming will be limited during the week, but on the weekends I will be available for long sessions.

In closing, I would like to say that you will never have any bruised ego problems for me. I've dealt with many of those during my NBA admin days and it has bestowed upon me a considerable amount of wisdom concerning my attitude and approach to online gaming. I'm just in it for the fun, but I still want to give it my full effort and try to be the best player I can. From the initial impressions about this clan, it looks like it might be a good place for me.

Thanks for your consideration.

-Marcus

p.s. I also have an Astro GAming headset so I'm primed for successful communication during a match.

Marcus

Back to top Go down

Application for MosDuff Empty Re: Application for MosDuff

Post  Ripspawn Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:53 pm

Welcome to the OC clan i will accept you application when i figure out how lol I was made an admin yesterday so bear with me
Ripspawn
Ripspawn
Right Hand Man
Right Hand Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:21 pm

Thanks for having me fellas. I plan to be a team player here.

I'll send FR's now

Back to top Go down

Post  Count Yoda Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:17 pm

You are working on Dante's Inferno?!? Now that is pretty cool, I want to play it when it comes out due to my love of the Divine Comedy, but to be honest, I am a wimp and the art design is rather disturbing at times, so I probably will not.
Count Yoda
Count Yoda
Young Blood
Young Blood

http://www.gamelore.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:57 pm

that's cool you're a fan of, and even aware of, the original work. I'm see the game everyday so it's not very shocking to me anymore but I think it will be a fun brawl once we're finished.

Back to top Go down

Post  havikzero Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:51 am

Didn't realize you were in the clan when playing against you today. You're pretty good.
havikzero
havikzero

Back to top Go down

Post  Count Yoda Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:52 am

Yeah he was...if only he had been part of our squad...
Count Yoda
Count Yoda
Young Blood
Young Blood

http://www.gamelore.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down