Off Constantly [.oc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the stupidest thing you did when playing Section 8?

3 posters

Go down

What is the stupidest thing you did when playing Section 8? Empty What is the stupidest thing you did when playing Section 8?

Post  havikzero Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:50 am

When spawning my first tank I stood in the landing area not realizing that it would land on my head and killed myself by having my tank land on me.
havikzero
havikzero

Back to top Go down

What is the stupidest thing you did when playing Section 8? Empty Re: What is the stupidest thing you did when playing Section 8?

Post  Count Yoda Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:16 am

Death by elevator... decided to go up as I was exiting it...that made me Crying or Very sad
Count Yoda
Count Yoda
Young Blood
Young Blood

http://www.gamelore.net

Back to top Go down

What is the stupidest thing you did when playing Section 8? Empty Re: What is the stupidest thing you did when playing Section 8?

Post  Sorbio Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:41 am

Lulz. Teamkilled a guy who popped a sensor blocker and then ran in front of me. Didn't see the IFF indicator so assumed he was hostile. MG'd him down and was congradulating myself when I heard "Friendly fire damage" or whatever it says.

Doh. I learned alot that first night.
Sorbio
Sorbio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down