Off Constantly [.oc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: GunumUtopia

3 posters

Go down

Application: GunumUtopia Empty Application: GunumUtopia

Post  GunumUtopia Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:52 pm

Name: (Not your nickname/username/gamertag, we want your first name): Marcus. But, I go by Judo.
Location: (Timezone) Not completely certain of the top of my head. New York, I guess? I'll look it up and edit later.
Xbox 360 Gamertag: GunumUtopia
Email: ShinJudo@Gmail.com
Hours of play per week: It varies. Some weeks more than others as work allows.
Gaming Experience: I have been arcade and console gaming since I was 4. I have only -just- really gotten into PC gaming as I never got to own one until the last few years. I am a fighting game vet with experience that goes back to Karate Champ on up to the modern fighters of today. Currently loving BlazBlue. I have reasonable experience in FPS's. Currently diggin' on Section 8.

Any other additional information about yourself:It would be infinately faster just to ask me what you wish to know. =)

GunumUtopia

Back to top Go down

Application: GunumUtopia Empty Re: Application: GunumUtopia

Post  Count Yoda Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:58 pm

I love BlazBlue, Bang Shishigami is Captain Awesome, by the way Laughing . Good to hear that you like it, shows you have good fighting game taste.
Good to have you here, be sure to enjoy yourself, post, and most importantly find some guys to play Section 8 with.
Count Yoda
Count Yoda
Young Blood
Young Blood

http://www.gamelore.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripspawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:56 am

heya buddy good to see you deiced to join ill accept you into the clan you should then be able to have access to the private clan member only part of the forums, if you have any problems or issues with anything just drop me a pm.
Ripspawn
Ripspawn
Right Hand Man
Right Hand Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down